Alcoholics have completely changed since drinking and staying at the d…

zqoycvx 0 9 01.16 06:27
[OSEN = Reporter Lim Hyeyoung] "Alcoholic Hell" participants, after drinking alcohol and staying togetherHe expressed his changed mindset.On MBC's "Oh Eun-young Report - Alcohol Hell" (hereinafter, alcohol hell), which aired on the 15th, participants joined experts andHe was shown sharing an interview.First of all, Hwang Hongseok can get closer to people without alcoholHe said he had a new experience. And I thought positively about drinking alcoholIt became possible." He had a goal of sobriety at first, but now he's changed his mind to sobrietyHe said, "I thought, 'Let's change into a cool person'." And Hwang HongseokProfessor Noh Sung-won expressed his concern that he is not good at saying no, and said, "Drinking."You have to answer 'no' without hesitation for 0.1 seconds when you say let's eat. Be firm and confidentYou have to let it be. Enjoy the same by drinking drinks and water instead of alcohol.You can see myself that I didn't know. It's surprisingly good," he said.HAN YUN SUNG, tooHe said he didn't think much of alcohol after living in the camp. Noh Sung-wonThe professor said, "I just endure it." Take a deep breath. If it's more than a minuteIt disappears. Drinking water quenches your thirst and reduces your thoughts. "Focus on other things"I gave advice.Moon Ah-ryang said, "I felt catharsis after working without sweat, so I became positive and bright."I had an appetite and I ate it well." After the camp, I changedI told you about. "I think I've been drinking habitually," he continued. "It's different."We don't need it now because we have a replacement," he said.After leaving the dorm, Moon Ah-ryangProfessor Noh Sung-won asked how he could maintain Danju, saying, "To fight alcohol."Don't do it. It's not a winnable being. It's a complete defeat. running awayIt's best to do it. It's important to avoid drinking and avoid stimulationAs time builds up, you have the strength to overcome. "It's a smart way to run away," he replied.Moon Ah-ryang is"When I become healthy, I should work at the same time, but whether it's a hobby or a dreamI'm trying to start something," he said.Lee Jihye said, "First priority is family. Second priority is family.""Have a better career." For a better future after drinkingI said I would try./hylim@osen.co.kr[Picture] Oh Eunyoung's report. - Alcohol hell

Author

Lv.1 zqoycvx  회원
0 (0%)

등록된 서명이 없습니다.

Comments

Service
글이 없습니다.
글이 없습니다.
Banner
등록된 배너가 없습니다.
02-2027-1328
월-금 : 9:30 ~ 17:30, 토/일/공휴일 휴무